Employee to Entrepreneur Teleseminar Series
Transitioning from Employee to EntrepreneurTeleseminar Series
It’s Time to Start Your Own Business!
No more excuses it’s time to turn your dream of owning and operating a business into reality. If you have always had the desire to start your own business and you are ready to make a positive change in your life, than you are invited to attend the teleseminar called Shifting Gears: Transiting From Employee to Entrepreneur to be held on Monday, November 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM. You can attend this tele-class from the comforts of your home. All you need is a telephone and desire to start a business.
The primary goal of the teleseminar series is to:
- Identify the best type of business to start in this new flourishing economy.
- Discover your talents and skills and how to turn them into a successful business venture.
- Provide you a step-by-step plan that will guide you through the journey of entrepreneurship.
- Learn the top 14 ways to finance your business.
- Provide you with a list of resources to help you finance your business to include, Grants, Crowdfunding and Business Plan Competitions.
Workshop Topics Include:
- How to overcome the fear and challenges when starting a business?.
- How to identify a need in the market place and fill it?
- How to do what you love and get paid for it?
- Creative strategies to raising money to start your own business
- How to use Social Media such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to grow your business?
- Too Many Ideas: How to identify the best type of business to start?
- What does a Business Plan Need to Include?
- Marketing 101: How to effectively Brand your products and services?
- Create a step-by-step income generating process that will produce results
- How to Create a 30-day Focus & Money Making Plan?
DATE: Monday, November 16, 2015
TIME: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
COST: $25.00 Early Bird Registration Special Offer! Register before
Friday, November 13, 2015 Regular Registration $45.00 per person.
LOCATION: Comforts or your home via telephone. Once you register you will receive the e-book: Shifting Gears: Transitioning From Employee to Entrepreneur. You will also receive the telephone number and password so you can join in on the training.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend the live teleseminar training, it will be recorded. This will give you an opportunity to listen to it on your own schedule.
BONUS: The first 10 people to register will receive a one-on-one customized coaching session where you will have the opportunity to create and design your own business plan of action with Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone unhappy in their current jobs
- Anyone seeking a life-change
- Anyone desiring to start a business
- Business Owners
- Authors and Experts
- Networking Groups
- Business Associations
- Non-Profit Organization that focus on Entrepreneurship
SPECIAL OFFER: The first 10 people who register will also get a FREE copy of the e-book: Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order.
How to Register:
Fill out: Attached Registration form and mail it to R.B.I. Enterprise, P.O. Box 583, Hermitage, TN 37076
Call: (615) 753-5647
E-mail: [email protected]
Remember we have less than 50-days to the New Year. Let today be the day that you start and grow your own business.
This Event is Sponsored by:
Tennessee Alliance for Progress
Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
Teleseminar Facilitator Renee Bobb
Philanthropist, Author, Empowerment Trainer, Publisher and Radio & TV Show Host
Renee Bobb is an authority in the field of career empowerment and small business development. As the CEO of R.B.I. Enterprise, Renee facilitates a variety of training classes to include Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Household in Order. She also teaches a class called “Get a Job Now: Creative Strategies to Secure Employment”, in which she focuses on equipping and empowering Active duty military personal and Veterans.
Since 2009 Renee has worked at Operation Stand Down Tennessee and in her current position as Outreach/Job Development Coordinator she prides herself on helping homeless veterans secure housing and viable employment.
Renee is the winner of the 2015 Nashville Business Journal Veteran of the Year Award and the 2012 Tennessee Titan Quarterback Volunteer of the Year Award. In 2005 Renee won the Small Business Administration, Virginia Women in Business Champion of the Year Award. One of the highlights of Renee’s career is having served in the United States Navy as a Telecommunications Operator.
Renee is the author and publisher of nine non-fiction books to include: Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order and her top-seller, Start Smart: A Women's Entrepreneur Guide to Starting a Small Business.
As a TV Talk Show Host, Renee produces and hosts the TV Show “Empowerment Talk for Today’s Women” which is also a Podcast Radio Show that airs on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheReneeBobbShow.
is an alumni of Norfolk State University and she holds Bachelor of
Science Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. She is a proud member of Zeta Phi
Beta Sorority Incorporated.
Publish Your Book Today: Master the 10 Step Process on How to Write, Market, and Publish Your Book FAST
Click Here to Register
Click Here to Register
will be hosting a Book Publishing Workshop. The goal is to help aspiring authors and business owners to learn the
step-by-step process on how to write, market, and publish a book.
Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb
Renee is the CEO of R.B.I. Enterprise, which is an Empowerment Training and Development Firm designed to educate and empower women in four areas: Book Publishing, Career Development, Women Entrepreneurship, and Financial Empowerment. Renee is the Author and Publisher of nine books to date. Two of her top sellers include Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order and her top-seller, Start Smart: A Women's Entrepreneur Guide to Starting a Small Business.
Renee is the winner of the 2012 Tennessee Titan Quarterback Volunteer of the Year Award. In 2005, Renee also won the Small Business Administration, Virginia Women in Business Champion of the Year Award. One of the highlights of Renee’s career is having served in the United States Navy as a Telecommunications Operator.
Renee is also the Host and Producer of Empowerment Talk for Today's Women Radio Show, which airs on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheReneeBobbShow.
Visit her website at www.ReneeBobb.com.
Tanya Brockett, Founding Editor of Hallagen Ink
Tanya Brockett is a business veteran and publishing professional who uses her decade old company, Hallagen Ink, to help experts, professionals, and authors to massage a message that matters so they can magnify their money and make an impact. Tanya firmly believes that errors diminish our dazzle and weaken our wallets. Hallagen Ink provides the solutions that pave the paths to prosperity. Hallagen Ink is an editorial services company that provides copyediting, ghostwriting, proposal writing, proofreading, mentoring, and effective business writing training for authors, experts, and business professionals.
Tanya Brockett is the president and founding editor of Hallagen Ink, which is located in Crozet, VA. Tanya is a former Small Business Development Center director in two states and an instructor of entrepreneurship and book publishing who received her MBA from James Madison University, and her BS in Commerce from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia. Some of Tanya’s clients include global companies, major universities, and bestselling authors like Dr. Joe Vitale of The Secret. Connect with Tanya on LinkedIn at www.LinkedIn.com/in/TanyaBrockett and LIKE Hallagen Ink on Facebook.
Visit her website at www.HallagenInk.com
- Get published in 90-days or less
- Understand all aspects of the publishing industry
- Publish e-books, children’s books, poetry, and training manuals
- Clearly understand the book publishing process
- Write a best-selling book
- Get your book into bookstores
- Create an effective marketing plan
- Manufacture and organize your book
- Use the "FREE" resources to help you publish your book
- Select the right editor, printer, publisher, and book cover designer
- Publish and print 100 books for under $300
- Sell 100 books in less than 100 days
- Create multiple products from one book
- Put your book in e-book format and sell it via Kindle
- Sell your book on Amazon.com and other on-line distributors
- Use Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to sell books
- Bonus Training: How
to Publish an E-book
- Understand the book publishing process
- Write a GREAT book
- Launch a book marketing campaign
- Tap into the many resources to help you launch your book
- Get your book on the market in 90-days or less
- Leave the workshop with a sample of your book
What to bring with you:
- Laptop, if you have one
- Manuscript, if you have one
How to register (four ways):
4. Call (615) 753-5647
According to Association of American Publishers at www. http://www.publishers.org/press/103/
During this workshop, I am going to address both of those questions. Our goal should be to learn everything we can about the publishing industry before we even write the first word of our manuscript.
Follow me on: