This event is presented by
Tennessee Alliance for Progress
This event is sponsored by
of Middle Tennessee
"Creating Economic Impact Through Entrepreneurship"
Click Here to Register Today
Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: The Nashville Entrepreneur Center (http://ec-co/)
41 Peabody Street, Nashville, TN 37210
Regular Registration $75.00 per person
Virtual Attendance Registration $75.00 per person
Vendor Table $125.00 per company
The primary goals of the workshop series:
Provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools they need to start or grow their own businesses.
Assist and train women on how to creating economic impact as a CEO.
Help you get clear about your purpose by tapping into your passion and turning it into a profitable business
Create a strong support system and network with successful women already in business
7. Creating the BUZZ: Result Producing Marketing Plan to Launch Your Online and Offline Campaign
8. Think Big and Act Big: 10 Strategies to Business Success
9. Strategic Planning for Your Business: How to Work in and on Your Business Daily
10. Ready-Set-Launching the Business: 5 Steps to a Successful Launch
Who Should Attend?
· Women unhappy in their current jobs
· Women seeking a life-change
· Women desiring to start a business
· Women Business Owners
· Women Authors and Experts
· Women Networking Groups
· Women Associations
· Non-Profit Organization that focus on Women
SPECIAL OFFER: The first 10 people who register. Get a FREE copy of the e-book Start Smart: A Women's Entrepreneur Guide to Starting a Business.
All workshop participants will receive a Goodie Bag (upon conference check-in) that includes:
· Autographed Copy of the Book: “Nashville Women's Empowerment Business Training Guide 2014"
· Discounted services from vendors/speakers
· Gift cards from local business and much more
For more Information:
Call: (615) 753-5647
REGISTER TODAY AND BE EMPOWERED