Publish Your Book Today: Master the 10 Step Process on How to Write, Market, and Publish Your Book FAST
Click Here to Register
Click Here to Register
will be hosting a Book Publishing Workshop. The goal is to help aspiring authors and business owners to learn the
step-by-step process on how to write, market, and publish a book.
Empowerment Coach Renee Bobb
Renee is the CEO of R.B.I. Enterprise, which is an Empowerment Training and Development Firm designed to educate and empower women in four areas: Book Publishing, Career Development, Women Entrepreneurship, and Financial Empowerment. Renee is the Author and Publisher of nine books to date. Two of her top sellers include Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order and her top-seller, Start Smart: A Women's Entrepreneur Guide to Starting a Small Business.
Renee is the winner of the 2012 Tennessee Titan Quarterback Volunteer of the Year Award. In 2005, Renee also won the Small Business Administration, Virginia Women in Business Champion of the Year Award. One of the highlights of Renee’s career is having served in the United States Navy as a Telecommunications Operator.
Renee is also the Host and Producer of Empowerment Talk for Today's Women Radio Show, which airs on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheReneeBobbShow.
Visit her website at www.ReneeBobb.com.
Tanya Brockett, Founding Editor of Hallagen Ink
Tanya Brockett is a business veteran and publishing professional who uses her decade old company, Hallagen Ink, to help experts, professionals, and authors to massage a message that matters so they can magnify their money and make an impact. Tanya firmly believes that errors diminish our dazzle and weaken our wallets. Hallagen Ink provides the solutions that pave the paths to prosperity. Hallagen Ink is an editorial services company that provides copyediting, ghostwriting, proposal writing, proofreading, mentoring, and effective business writing training for authors, experts, and business professionals.
Tanya Brockett is the president and founding editor of Hallagen Ink, which is located in Crozet, VA. Tanya is a former Small Business Development Center director in two states and an instructor of entrepreneurship and book publishing who received her MBA from James Madison University, and her BS in Commerce from the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia. Some of Tanya’s clients include global companies, major universities, and bestselling authors like Dr. Joe Vitale of The Secret. Connect with Tanya on LinkedIn at www.LinkedIn.com/in/TanyaBrockett and LIKE Hallagen Ink on Facebook.
Visit her website at www.HallagenInk.com
- Get published in 90-days or less
- Understand all aspects of the publishing industry
- Publish e-books, children’s books, poetry, and training manuals
- Clearly understand the book publishing process
- Write a best-selling book
- Get your book into bookstores
- Create an effective marketing plan
- Manufacture and organize your book
- Use the "FREE" resources to help you publish your book
- Select the right editor, printer, publisher, and book cover designer
- Publish and print 100 books for under $300
- Sell 100 books in less than 100 days
- Create multiple products from one book
- Put your book in e-book format and sell it via Kindle
- Sell your book on Amazon.com and other on-line distributors
- Use Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to sell books
- Bonus Training: How
to Publish an E-book
- Understand the book publishing process
- Write a GREAT book
- Launch a book marketing campaign
- Tap into the many resources to help you launch your book
- Get your book on the market in 90-days or less
- Leave the workshop with a sample of your book
What to bring with you:
- Laptop, if you have one
- Manuscript, if you have one
How to register (four ways):
4. Call (615) 753-5647
According to Association of American Publishers at www. http://www.publishers.org/press/103/
During this workshop, I am going to address both of those questions. Our goal should be to learn everything we can about the publishing industry before we even write the first word of our manuscript.
Follow me on: